2mins Chocolate n Almonds Microwave Cake
As'Salamualaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu
Chocolate and Almonds Microwave Cake...
1) Almond powder: 2 Tbsp
2) All purpose flour (Maida): 2 Tbsp + plus 1/4 tsp
3) Cocoa powder: 1 Tbsp- minus 1/4 tsp
4) Powder sugar: 3 Tbsp
5) Baking powder: 1/4 tsp
6) Salt: A pinch
1) Plain yogurt (Curd): 2 Tbsp
2) Oil: 1 Tbsp
3) Semi sweet chocolate chips: 2 tsp
4) Milk: 2 Tbsp
Microwave Time: 2 Minutes at 1000W.
1. Grease microwave safe bowl with oil, keep it in Microwave and preheat for 3 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, Mix all Dry Ingredient in same sequence as written.( Give it a mix after adding each ingredient).
3. Now add wet Ingredients in the dry ingredients bowl in same sequence as written.( Give it a mix after adding each ingredient).
4. Pour batter in preheated bowl and Microwave for 2 minutes.
5. Check by inserting tooth pick/fork in the center, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready else microwave it for another 10 secs.
6. Let it cool down for 10 minutes, invert on a plate, you can serve it right away or cover it and keep in refrigerate for cooling for 30 minutes.
Cold one tastes super. You can also serve with Vanilla or Chocolate ice-cream.
1. Please make this cake only if you have Measuring spoons (Tablespoon and Teaspoon).
2. All ingredients to be taken as leveled spoon.
3. My Microwave highest is 1000w, I baked it for 2 minutes.
Recipe Taken from : Niks Kitchen