This recipe is a non-baked version of bread pudding!! Very unique and different,Very easy and quick yet yummilicious dessert!! Enjoy with family and friends.
Step 1 ingredients :
4 slices bread
1/2 cup condensed milk
170ml evaporated milk
1/2 cup water
Step 2 ingredients:
3 cups water
8g agar agar/china grass powder
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp butter, melted
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1) Blend bread, egg, condensed milk, evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water till smooth.
2) Boil 3 cups water, agar agar powder and sugar in a pot.
3) Add the blended mixture into the pot.
4) Add butter and stir till the mixture boils then turn off heat (I turned off the fire before adding butter and stir till butter dissolve)
5) Remove 1/2 the mixture and Add cocoa powder to the other half stir till it dissolves properly
6) Pour the 2 mixture alternately till all are used. You have to work quick as the mixture sets quite fast.
7) You will get a zebra effect, one tablespoon plain followed by one tablespoon chocolate mixture, till you finished up all the mixture.
Once done, refrigerate.