Saturday, November 8, 2014
1) Beef 1/2kg boneless(cut into medium sized cubes)
2) Onions 2medium roughly chopped
3) Coriander leaves 3/4 cup
4) Mint leaves 1cup
5) Green chillies 7-8
6) Black pepper 1/2tsp
7) Ginger-Garlic paste 1tbsp
8) Tomato 1small (optional)
9) Garam masala pdr 1tsp
10) Salt to taste
11) Oil 5tbsp
12) Lemon juice 1/2tsp
1) Wash and drain beef pieces.Crush the pieces with a mallet or blend them in badges for 2 seconds each.
2) Blend onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, with little salt and water in a blender.
3) Heat oil in pressure cooker,add the above green paste and bhunofry for a min.
4) Add the crushed beef, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala pdr and chopped tomato. Stir fry for 2mins and pressure cook it till the beef tenderises.
5) Bhunofry the beef till completely dry, add in the black pepper pdr, lemon juice and sprinkle some more garam masala pdr and simmer for another 5 mins and serve hot with White rice n Khatta Salan!!