1) Butter 1/2 cup or 1stick melted
2) Egg 1
3) Brown Sugar 1cup
4) Vanilla essence 1/2tbsp
5) Plain Flour 1cup
6) Oreo cookies 14 Pieces
7) M&M 1-2 small box
1) Place melted butter in a big bowl. Add one egg, and give quick mix with a spoon.
2) Now add 1/2tbps of Vanilla essence. Mix well.
3) Next add one cup of brown sugar. Mix well until well combine.
4) When well combined add one cup flour/maida and mix well.
5) Take Oreo biscuits in a ziploc bag and roughly break them with rolling pin. Don't crush them too much.
6) Now place this Oreo biscuits in above mixture. Mix well.
7) Take a baking dish, grease well with butter and lined with baking paper.
8) Place the above mixture into the dish, and spread out nicely evenly.
9) Now sprinkle colorful M&M over it and slightly pat down with fingers.
10) Place this baking dish in preheated oven @ 180C or 350F and bake it for 20-25 mins.
11) Let them cool down and slice them up.