Orange Chocochip Muffins
As'Salamualaikum Wa'Rahmatullahi Wa'Barakatuhu
Orange Choco chip Muffins,are soo delicious and easy to bake. It's tiffin friendly too as kids would love to gobble at lunch time.
1) Vegetable Oil 1/4 cup
2) Milk 3/4 cup
3) Granulated Sugar 1/2 cup
4) Baking Powder 2tsp
5) Salt 1/2 tsp
6) All Purpose Flour 1-3/4 cups
7) Vanilla extract/essence 1tsp
8) Eggs 2
9) Orange Zest 2tsp
10) Chocolate Chips 1cup
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, line a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, vanilla, baking powder and salt, set aside.
3) In another small bowl, toss the chocolate chips with 1/4 of the dry flour mixture and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, combine together the oil and sugar, add the eggs, and orange zest.
5) Add the milk and make sure it’s combined (don’t be scared if the batter splits at this point)
6) Add the dry ingredients and mix to incorporate and get a creamy mixture but don’t over mix.
7) Add the chocolate chip mixture and just fold them in for a quick minute.
8) Divide your batter evenly among the muffin liners and set aside.
10) Pop them in the oven to bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Insert a toothpick in the centre, if it comes out clean without any wet batter on it, the muffins are done!
11) Let them cool for a bit before serving.