Sharing very simple, easy, delicious, comfort dish and nostalgic recipe we used to enjoy back home in Hyderabad made by our Cook "Naseem aapa" :)
Chicken pieces is smeared with onions and tomatoes base dry gravy, cooked in fresh fragrance of ginger-garlic paste.
1) Chicken 1 kg
2) Onions 2 large finely sliced
3) Tomato 1 large sliced
4) Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp full
5) Red chili powder 2 tsp
6) Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
7) Whole spices
8) Oil 3 tbsp
9) Green chilies 4
10) Coriander leaves chopped 3 tbsp
11) Salt to taste
1) Wash and drain the chicken
2) Take a wide saucepan, heat oil and add whole garam masala. let is splutter for few seconds.
3) Next add sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, chicken, green chilies and all other spices.
4) Stir fry on high heat for 2 mins.
5) Simmer down and let it cook till oil can be seen at the sides of saucepan.
6) Do not add water, add chopped coriander leaves and bhuno fry for 1 min.
7) Remove and serve hot.