The name is given by my husband and one of his favourite dish!!
In my family they want Tala hua Gosht everytime so i keep trying variations just for change!!
Inspired by Chicken 65... ...made this very easy and jhat-phat to cook spicy and tangy flavoured dish. A perfect non-veg dish served with White rice and Hyderabadi Ando ka Salan
- Boneless mutton/beef 250gms
- Onion 1medium sliced
- Turmeric pdr 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 1cup
- Oil 3tbsp
- Curry leaves 6-8
- Green chillies slit in two 5-6
- Red chilli pdr 1-2tsp
- Soya sauce 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2-3tsp
- Red color a pinch
- Garam masala 1/4tsp
- Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
- Pressure cook mutton, onion, ginger-garlic paste, salt, haldi pdr with 1cup water till mutton gets tender.
- In a Kadai/ saucepan heat oil, add curry leaves and green chillies. Saute a little then add tendered mutton!
- Bhunofy well!!
- Add red chilli pdr, garam masala, pinch of red color, tomato ketchup and soya sauce.
- Stir fry for 2mins on medium flame!!
- Simmer down and add lemon jucie!
- Serve hot with phulka or Zeera rice!!