Today's recipe is cheesy, fast and easy PULL-APART PIZZA....
Pullapart bread/pizza has been making round around the internet and its all over the Pinterest. And finally I came up with my version. As I love baking couldn't stop myself trying this out which came super perfect.
For Perfect Pizza Dough I have already shared the recipe Here
Pizza filling Ingredients:
Boiled and shredded chicken 1 cup (or any leftover shredded chicken will do)
Pizza Sauce as required
Mozzarella Cheese 1 cup
Cheddar Cheese 1/2 cup
Mixed Italian herbs as required
Olives 1/4 cup (optional)
Bell Peppers chopped 1/2 cup
Chilli flakes to sprinkle
- Roll the dough out super thin on a flour working surface.
- Brush the dough with the pizza sauce.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, trim the ends so you have a nice clean large square.
- Spread sauce, sprinkle cheese and all the other toppings.
- Then, carefully cut dough into squares and stack them on top of each other. Like maybe two or three at at time.
- Place them sideways in a greased loaf pan and bake for 35minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn out on plate or serving platter.
- Enjoy!! :)