Monday, April 6, 2015

Spicy Fish Fry

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullaah!! :)

Another day, another post, another recipe... and today its my favorite *SPICY FISH FRY*
I bought this fish at "Farmers market in Bahrain" but I don't remember the name lol :p yes my driver helped me in choosing these fish. Here you get different kind of fishes which I am not aware of the taste and that's the reason I don't buy often. but this was fresh and tasted soo yumm just like I used to have back home in Hyderabad. My father-in-law used to get specially for me as it was my favorite.


Ingredients:
Fish 2kgs (of your choice)
Ginger-garlic paste 2tbsp
Red Chili powder 2-3 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Green chilies crushed 2-3
Carom seeds powder 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves crushed 10
Lemon juice 2tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying


METHOD:

Wash  and clean and dry the fish pieces well.
Marinate it mentioned in the list except oil for 4-5 hours or overnight for best results.
Shallow fry crisp brown outside and juicy inside for about 10 mins on medium to low heat.
Enjoy with Tamate ka Chaar and White Rice which I will share soon Insha'Allaah!! :)



6 comments:

  1. Masha Allah. ...bahut badiyaa bani hai...love fish any time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good spicy fish fry with my bowl of rice anytime! Drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so lovely looking fish <3 i wish to have all :P

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews